CNC Horizontal & Vertical Machining Services
Office: 3,000 sq. ft., Aurora
Production and Shipping: 48,000 sq. ft. – Aurora
Operate 24 hours per day, 5 – 6 days per week
Software: CAD = SolidWorks; CAM = Mastercam
Horizontal Machining Centers:
Toyoda, DMG, Mori, Makino, and Mitsubishi
- Max envelope = X: 57″ Y: 57″ Z: 50″
- Largest pallet = 800 mm square.
- Flexible Manufacturing Cell with twelve pallets and two of the 630 mm pallet machines.
Vertical Machining Centers :
Okuma and Hurco
- Max envelope – X: 64″ Y: 34″ Z: 30″
CNC Lathes: Mazak
Gun Drill: Dehoff (40 in)
In-House Tool Room
Additional wide variety of manual equipment.
Inspection / Quality:
- ISO 9001 registered
- Sheffield Coordinate Measuring Machines : X: 48″ Y: 40″ Z: 30″
- Gage Calibration by registered and accredited third party
- Full Production Part Approval Process capability
- Minitab statistical software